8-Day Peru Adventure Holiday – From $1,869.00 Adults / $1,106.00 Child
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA
This Program is Fully Customizable
This truly is a great Peru Adventure Holiday that will take you through the city of Lima and its museums, and the Spanish colonial city of Cusco where you will enjoy the thrills of a horseback riding expedition to the Temple of the Moon. View parts of the Inca Trail as you ride a train en-route to Machu Picchu. Ride the rapids of the Urubamba River during your River Rafting Expedition through the Sacred Valley. Discover ancient temples, secrets of Sacsayhuaman, and interact with the locals of Peru.
With this 8-Day Peru Adventure Holiday vacation package you will tour Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and Machu Picchu; horseback ride to the Temple of the Moon in Cusco, view the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and ride the rapids of the Urubamba River in the Sacred Valley.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- 10 Meals (7 breakfasts, 3 lunches)
- Shared Tour of Modern & Colonial Lima
- Private Visit to the Larco Museum in Lima
- Shared Visit to ancient and colonial Cusco
- Shared Visit to Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park
- Train ride to Aguas Calientes, town of Machu Picchu
- Private Guided visit of the Machu Picchu Citadel
- Private River Rafting Expedition through the Sacred Valley
- Private Horseback Riding Expedition to the Temple of the Moon
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- All entrance fees
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Welcome to Lima.
Arrivals to Lima, welcoming reception and transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay with full breakfast included daily.
- Standard Class: Allpa Hotel & Suites
- First Class: Casa Andina Select Miraflores
- Deluxe Class: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
Day 2 | Morning Lima Sightseeing and Afternoon Museums Visits | B.
In the morning we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. Your tour will start at Larcomar, the city’s most exclusive shopping center located in front of the Pacific Ocean, and will transfer you to the Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in the Miraflores district, to mark a contrast. You will the visit the El Olivar Park, an ancient olive plantation, which is now part of the city, located in the San Isidro district, and from there you will be transferred to Lima’s historical downtown, a World Heritage listed by UNESCO. You will stop at the Main Square, located in front of the Presidential Palace, the Lima Municipality and the Archbishop’s Palace, beautiful colonial buildings that are an important part of its identity. A few blocks away, you will visit Santo Domingo Convent, one of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century. It contains the relics of the three Peruvian saints, Santa Rosa de Lima, San Martin de Porres and San Juan Macías, and a library with a collection of 25 thousand old books. The visit will end up at your hotel, at Larcomar or at the Indian market. Visits to locations may vary.
In the afternoon Lima will surprise us with two of the best museums in the country. The Archaeological and Anthropological Museum offer a panoramic view of the most representative cultures that lived in ancient Peru. Later on, we will visit the Larco Museum; an 18th century mansion built on top a pre-Columbian pyramid circa the 7th century. Many treasures, often exhibited at the world’s most prestigious museums, are there for us to see. Don’t miss the warehouse and the exclusive collection of pre-Columbian erotic ceramics. End of the private tour, return to the hotel.
Day 3 | Lima / Cusco – Discovering Cusco | B.
Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco (airfare is NOT included). On arrival, meet and greet service and transfer to hotel of your choice for a four-night stay with daily breakfast included.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio
- Deluxe Class: Palacio del Inka Luxury Collection
In the afternoon, the Imperial Cusco private city tour starts at the Main Square to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces such as The Cross, which arrived along with the first conquistadores. Then it is time to visit the Korikancha temple, Inti God shrine, on which the Santo Domingo church was built. According to the chronicles, this temple was completely covered in gold in Inca times. After this, we will visit the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park to explore Q’enqo, the Puma shrine, and see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave; Tambomachay and its sacred fountains of life; Puca Pucara viewpoint and watchtower which guarded the city entrance and Sacsayhuaman, an impressive fortress of colossal dimensions with rocks that are up to 4 meters tall and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. End of the tour, return to the hotel.
Day 4 | A Day Trip to Machu Picchu | B.L.
We will take a train trip to see one of the Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have time to explore the fortress and have lunch at the El Mapi restaurant. At the arranged time, we will take the train back to Cusco to be transferred to the hotel.
Day 5 | River Rafting Expedition in the Sacred Valley | B.L.
Early in the morning we pick you up from your hotel and drive through the mountains towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas until we reach our private river put-in; located in Pachar. Here you will receive your rafting equipment and a safety briefing. (Toilet facilities are available). After a brief period practicing on the flat parts of the river, we will start our journey on easy waters, while we admire the spectacular views of the mountains and archaeological remains.
Continuing towards Ollantaytambo and its amazing Inca terraces, we experience class II and III rapids, and we finish with El Resbaladero (The Slide), a strong class III rapid that includes waves and small whirlpools. We will then have lunch in a traditional restaurant located on the riverside and owned by the local community. This is a great chance to enjoy the Andean cuisine while supporting community projects. Proceed to Ollantaytambo, one of the last Inca cities remaining still on foot. Guests will enjoy a private guided visit to the ruins that crowns the town. Return to Cusco after lunch.
Day 6 | Horseback Riding in the Countryside near Cusco | B.L.
Morning pick up from the hotel for a private Horseback ride surrounding Cusco. We drive twenty-minutes to our start point. The ride will take us through fields, Andean-style villages and Inca’s vestiges. We will enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Cusco on our way to the Temple of the Moon, where we will leave our horses and drive back to Cusco to enjoy the balance of the day at leisure. Lunch is included.
Day 7 | Cusco / Lima – At Leisure in Lima | B.
Transfer to the Cusco airport for your flight to Lima (airfare is NOT included). On arrival, meet and greet service and transfer to the hotel of your choice for an overnight stay. The rest of the afternoon is for your leisure or last minute shopping.
- Standard Class: Allpa Hotel & Suites
- First Class: Casa Andina Select Miraflores
- Deluxe Class: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
Day 8 | Lima / Home or Next Destination | B.
At the appropriate time, transfer to the Lima airport to check in for your onward flight
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,869.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Allpa Hotel & Suites provides spacious and modern rooms with the latest technology and comfort for today’s guest demand, integrating a magnificent environment of trends, decoration and art. Conveniently located in Lima, the Allpa Hotel & Suites is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. All the rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience, with in room safe, shower, satellite/cable TV, desk, and hair dryer in each room. Besides, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Allpa Hotel & Suites.
In Cusco: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha is a comfortable and cozy 54-room hotel, 100% non-smoking, located just 4 blocks from the Plaza Mayor of the city of Cusco. This spacious hotel is removed from the traffic, and hustle bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful courtyards. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. All the bedrooms feature one Queen or 2 Twin beds warmly decorated with Cusco textiles, and include either writing desks or breakfast tables, closets with safes, cable TV, heating system, Wi-Fi access, and more. Oxygen is available upon request.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Select Miraflores is ideally located in Miraflores, the Casa Andina Select Miraflores is the perfect choice for sophisticated travelers who expect efficiency, excellent service and a comfortable design. All 155 non-smoking, comfortable rooms and suites are outfitted with LCD cable TV, digital safe deposit box, work desk, telephone and mini bar/refrigerator. Casa Andina Select Miraflores features complimentary Wi-Fi access. Start your day with a delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet at La Plaza Bar and Grill. When dinner comes, indulge yourself with a dining experience highlighting exceptional local ingredients. For on-site leisure, guests can unwind at the gym, spa or Jacuzzi. Currency exchange, 24/7 front desk, souvenir shop and hair dresser are also available.
In Cusco: Jose Antonio Cusco Hotel is located in the heart of Cusco’s archaeological center, the oldest city of America. A few minutes away from the Main Square, this recently built hotel has a modern architecture, with a fine colonial touch. The 6-stories building is one of the highest hotels in the city, offering excellent views over the city of Cusco. All the 126 rooms are divided among 5 floors and on the rooftop you can enjoy a solarium, the Jacuzzi and sauna. These can be quite refreshing after a full day of sight-seeing in the beautiful city of Cusco or in the nearby Sacred Valley. Spacious rooms and suites with double glazing windows, hair dryer, heater, safe deposit boxes, international direct dialing telephone, Wi-Fi, cable TV, and fully stocked minibar.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores. With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Premium Miraflores is the top of its class in every aspect. This modern icon was dramatically transformed in 2008 into the capital’s newest luxury hotel. Its quintessential Peruvian flavor reverberates in the exquisite art collection of contemporary local artists and prized colonial-era antiques, in both public spaces and accommodations. The 17-story hotel, with views over Miraflores and the Pacific coast, offers 148 sophisticated, contemporary luxury rooms and suites, with soundproofing and LCD flat screen TVs in every room. First-class amenities include a heated, covered pool and breezy terrace, gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment, prestigious Joop salon & massage room, and business center.
In Cusco: Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel, is built within an historic mansion known as the Casona de los Cuatro Bustos, which, from its privileged position next to Qoricancha Palace in the center of Cusco, has lived over five centuries of this storied city’s history. Each of the 203 guest rooms are exquisitely decorated with colonial art and furniture and all the creature comforts that modern technology provides like the exclusive Luxury Collection bed, LCD TVs and high speed Internet. Uniting the ancient wellness secrets of the Inka with modern facilities and rejuvenating therapies, Palacio del Inka Spa offers a rare, holistic escape that restores, both physically and spiritually. Designed to showcase a centuries-old, magical blend of pre-Columbian, Inkan, Spaniard, Colonial, and modern cultures, Palacio del Inka presents a captivating variety of rare opportunities and state-of-the-art amenities that guarantee an enriching and memorable stay in Cusco.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you. We encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US