LIMA, AREQUIPA, COLCA VALLEY, LAKE TITICACA, CUSCO & MACHU PICCHU
Booking Window: From March 26 To April 30, 2019 / Travel Window: From March 27 To July 15, 2019
- Lima: Peru’s capital is a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can explore from mysterious 3,000+ years-old archaeological remains to colonial and historic sites such as Casa Aliaga, the Cathedral and the Larco Museum.
- Arequipa: Walk through the old forbidden city of Santa Catalina, visit the Jesuit church and enjoy the majestic views of the Misti volcano.
- Colca Valley: Appreciate the elegance of the condor flying over 4,000 meters of the deep Colca Canyon and visit some remote villages of the area.
- Lake Titicaca: Visit Taquile and the floating islands of the Uros.
- Cusco: The ancient Inca capital is a mixture of pre-Columbian constructions and Spanish colonial architecture. Visit the Cathedral, the fortress of Sacsayhuaman and Puca Pucara.
- Machu Picchu: The lost city of the Incas is hidden on the top of an Andean peak and offers views, not only of the mountain range, but also of the Inca past.
ITINERARY OUTLINE AND PER PERSON PRICING
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – MINIMUM TWO GUESTS REQUIRED
- English / Spanish speaking guide services during listed tours (shared basis).
- Nine (9) nights deluxe hotel accommodations with daily breakfast.
- Lunch on day 4 in Chivay, box lunch on day 5 in Colca-Puno route, lunch on day 6 in Puno, on day 7 in the Puno-Cusco route and on day 9 in Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu.
- Private Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfers.
- Transfers from/to train stations in shared vehicle.
- Round trip train tickets to / from Machu Picchu in Expedition class train from Peru Rail or Voyager Class train from Inca Rail.
- Admission to all locations featured in the above itinerary.
- Expenses of a personal nature. Beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the program.
- International and within Peru flights.
- International and domestic airport departure taxes.
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Additional optional visits.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- EcoAmerica Tours Terms and conditions as featured on its website apply in full to this travel program.
- Reservation: A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US