Showing 7 from 7 Items
- $ 1539The one-week vacation package Gems of Costa Rica features Arenal, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio with excursions to the Arenal Volcano Park, the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, the Ecotermales Hot Springs, the Hanging Bridges and Zip Lines in the Monteverde Cloud Forest plus a relaxing stay in Manuel Antonio Beach at the resort of your choice.
- 8-Day vacation package to experience first hand the most thrilling adventures. Explore and experience the Costa Rica Nature Wonders and Adventures: from the Caribbean lowlands, to the highlands of the Central Range, to the Rainforest by the Sea in Manuel Antonio Park.
- 8-days customizable vacation package to explore and experience the Rainforest by the Sea in the Manuel Antonio Park area. Begin your journey with a scenic ride and spend five full days partaking on exciting adventures in diverse eco-systems.
- $ 13498-Day from San Jose to Arenal, Monteverde, and Tamarindo Beach with lots of activities. Enjoy our Glimpses of Costa Rica one week vacation package with excursions to the Arenal Volcano Park, the Ecotermales Hot Springs, the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, and the Hanging Bridges and Zip Lines in the Monteverde Cloud Forest, and top it off with a relaxing stay in Tamarindo Beach at the resort of your choice.
- The best value 8-Day vacation package loaded with fun and adventurous activities. Costa Rica Savvy Explorer vacation package feature a cruise to Tortuga Island in the Gulf of Nicoya, visits to the Sarapiqui River in the Caribbean Rainforest, the Poas Dwarf Rainforest, the Doka Coffee Plantation, the La Paz Waterfall Gardens and the Arenal Volcano Park.
- This 9-day Costa Rica Coast to Coast Safari vacation package features land and water excursions in the Caribbean Coast’s Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano Park, and Tabacon Hot Springs in the Central Mountain Range of Tilaran, and a relaxing stay at the Manuel Antonio Beach Park, the Rainforest by the Sea in the Central Pacific Coast.
- A one-of-a-kind one-week vacation program that includes a great selection of adventures in the Arenal Volcano Park, to chose from: River Rafting, Canyoning & Waterfall Rappelling, ATV countryside rides, Zip Lining, Horseback Riding, a nature cruise in the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, plus a visit to the world famous Tabacon Hot Springs. This program ends with relaxing time on the Pacific beach of your choice: Tamarindo in the Guanacaste Coast, or Manuel Antonio in the Mid-Pacific.