Visit the most popular parks and reserves of Costa Rica, explore diverse Eco-systems, and enjoy an amazing holiday experience. Admire rainforests and cloud forests, swim on the beaches of the South and North Pacific, relax in the hot springs, spot wildlife during a nature cruise, and partake on thrilling day adventures, such as Rappelling, Zip Lining, River Rafting, and ATV Countryside Rides; this and more is included in most of our travel programs. Call us to plan your perfect Costa Rica Getaway.
Showing 13 from 13 Items
- 4-Day in Tortuguero with all meals and a Nature Cruise along lush waterways. Visit Tortuguero and enjoy a Nature Cruise through this Amazon-like region. While in Tortuguero, all lodge’s planned explorations are included. During your stay you will visit the colorful village, the beach, and the Laguna Estate, and explore the waterways of the park in search of exotic flora and fauna
- $ 16689-Day exploring several ecosystems in the most bio-diverse parks of Costa Rica. Visit the Poas Volcano National Park, the La Paz Waterfalls & Gardens, and the Doka Coffee Estate; then onto the Rainforest of the Highlands in the Arenal Volcano Park for a nature walk and a swim at the Ecotermales Hot Springs followed by a nature cruise at the Cano Negro Wildlife Reserve. Enjoy the Private Reserve at Monteverde Cloud Forest before heading for Manuel Antonio Beach Park, the Rainforest by the Sea.
- $ 1539The one-week vacation package Gems of Costa Rica features Arenal, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio with excursions to the Arenal Volcano Park, the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, the Ecotermales Hot Springs, the Hanging Bridges and Zip Lines in the Monteverde Cloud Forest plus a relaxing stay in Manuel Antonio Beach at the resort of your choice.
- Enjoy a Pacific Island Cruise from San Jose to the Pacific Port of Puntarenas. Visit to the Tabacon Hot Springs and Thermal Pools with time for swimming and relaxing.
- 8-Day vacation package to experience first hand the most thrilling adventures. Explore and experience the Costa Rica Nature Wonders and Adventures: from the Caribbean lowlands, to the highlands of the Central Range, to the Rainforest by the Sea in Manuel Antonio Park.
- 8-days customizable vacation package to explore and experience the Rainforest by the Sea in the Manuel Antonio Park area. Begin your journey with a scenic ride and spend five full days partaking on exciting adventures in diverse eco-systems.
- 4-Day in Manuel Antonio including a guided tour of the Manuel Antonio National Park. From: $398.00 per person in double basis enjoying a guided nature walk in the Manuel Antonio National Park and time at leisure to enjoy the beach at your own pace.
- $ 13938-Day from San Jose to Arenal, Monteverde, and Tamarindo Beach with lots of activities. Enjoy our Glimpses of Costa Rica one week vacation package with excursions to the Arenal Volcano Park, the Ecotermales Hot Springs, the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, and the Hanging Bridges and Zip Lines in the Monteverde Cloud Forest, and top it off with a relaxing stay in Tamarindo Beach at the resort of your choice.
- This 9-day Costa Rica Coast to Coast Safari vacation package features land and water excursions in the Caribbean Coast’s Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano Park, and Tabacon Hot Springs in the Central Mountain Range of Tilaran, and a relaxing stay at the Manuel Antonio Beach Park, the Rainforest by the Sea in the Central Pacific Coast.
- $ 1349A one-of-a-kind one-week vacation program that includes a great selection of adventures in the Arenal Volcano Park, to chose from: River Rafting, Canyoning & Waterfall Rappelling, ATV countryside rides, Zip Lining, Horseback Riding, a nature cruise in the Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, plus a visit to the world famous Tabacon Hot Springs. This program ends with relaxing time on the Pacific beach of your choice: Tamarindo in the Guanacaste Coast, or Manuel Antonio in the Mid-Pacific.
- 5-Day in Corcovado Osa Peninsula Rainforest! Enjoy a guided exploration of the Corcovado National Park and Caño Island Reserve.
- $ 1392Enjoy this 9-day Costa Rica Coast to Coast Adventure vacation package featuring land and water excursions in the Caribbean Coast’s Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano Park and Tabacon Hot Springs in the Central Mountain Range of Tilaran and the Tamarindo Beach Area in the North Pacific Coast of Guanacaste.
- 4-Day in Arenal including adventures and the famous hot springs. Adventures: Sky Park Adventure Center, Eco Termales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools heated right from the Arenal Volcano.