Many of our guests prefer to plan their own Peru Holiday Adventure, and that’s why we are presenting a series of short itineraries with plenty of features, choice of hotel accommodations and the freedom to mix and match the programs that best suit their particular interest and budget. Explore this section and begin planning your own personal Peru Holiday Adventure. We are here to put the finishing touches to your very own travel creation. Please feel free to call us; we will be pleased to help you.
Showing 15 from 15 Items
- See Lake Titicaca, Cusco & Machu Picchu in our 6-day vacation package that includes visits to the Uros Floating Islands, Taquile Island, Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park, Colonial Cusco, and the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Visit Cusco, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu in our 5-day vacation package with overnights in Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu and includes visits to the Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park, Colonial Cusco, and the Machu Picchu Citadel.
- 4-Day in Tortuguero with all meals and a Nature Cruise along lush waterways. Visit Tortuguero and enjoy a Nature Cruise through this Amazon-like region. While in Tortuguero, all lodge’s planned explorations are included. During your stay you will visit the colorful village, the beach, and the Laguna Estate, and explore the waterways of the park in search of exotic flora and fauna
- Enjoy a Pacific Island Cruise from San Jose to the Pacific Port of Puntarenas. Visit to the Tabacon Hot Springs and Thermal Pools with time for swimming and relaxing.
- 4-Day in Manuel Antonio including a guided tour of the Manuel Antonio National Park. From: $398.00 per person in double basis enjoying a guided nature walk in the Manuel Antonio National Park and time at leisure to enjoy the beach at your own pace.
- Our Machu Picchu Overnight & Cusco Excursion 4-day vacation package includes visits to the temple of the Sun, the Old temple of the Puma, the Korikancha, the Colonial section of Cusco, and a train ride through the Sacred Valley en-route to the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Fly Over the Nazca Lines & Paracas Bay with our 2-day vacation package that features a scenic flight over the mysterious huge drawings and a nature cruise to Ballestas Islands across Paracas Bay.
- Enjoy a quick look around of Lima, the City of Kings, with our 3-day vacation package that features visits to Miraflores, San Isidro, and the downtown Colonial section.
- 5-Day in Corcovado Osa Peninsula Rainforest! Enjoy a guided exploration of the Corcovado National Park and Caño Island Reserve.
- Tour Arequipa, Colca Canyon & Lake Titicaca with our 5-day vacation package which features Santa Catalina Monastery, the flight of the Condor and a cruise to the floating islands of the Uros people and to the Island of Taquile.
- 4-Day in Arenal including adventures and the famous hot springs. Adventures: Sky Park Adventure Center, Eco Termales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools heated right from the Arenal Volcano.
- Amazon Adventure at Posada Amazonas is a 4-day vacation package based at the Tambopata / Lake Sandoval area in Puerto Maldonado; featuring river, land based and other natural history experiences in the South Peruvian Amazon.
- 4-Day the Adventure at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica deluxe vacation package features River and Lake Excursions, nature walks, jungle hanging bridges and platforms for wildlife observation.
- 3-Day A Quick Lake Titicaca & Sillustani Tour - This short-length visit allows you to partially cruise Lake Titicaca. Located on the border of Peru and Bolivia, it is the world’s highest navigable lake at 12,503 feet in elevation. Additionally you will enjoy meeting the locals while touring the islands.
- A Quick Cusco & Machu Picchu Exploration 3-day vacation package features the Archeological Park of Sacsayhuaman, the Koricancha, Colonial Cusco, train ride through the Sacred Valley and the Machu Picchu Citadel.