8-Day Peru as You Like It! – From $1,785.00 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2020
This Program is Fully Customizable
A Unique Private Travel Program that lets YOU choose your hotels, activities, and adventures
Come and join us for an extraordinary Experiential Journey, while partaking on your own selection of private guided visits to Peru’s World Famous Cities of Lima and Cusco, the Ancient Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu and the Hidden Treasures in the Sacred Valley, where your own personal guide is eager to share the Hidden Treasures of the mighty Inca Empire.
Enjoy your Peru Holiday further while partaking on the Adventure of your choice in Urubamba; Zip Line and Climb Pachar Mountain, or Ride an ATV through the mystical Andean countryside; or ride a Peruvian Paso horse to the local communities of Pumahuanaca and Palcaraqui.
- 7 Nights’ accommodations with breakfast according to the selected hotel category: 2 in Lima, 3 in the Sacred Valley and 2 in Cusco
- Private Arrival and Departure Transfers in Lima and Cusco
- Choice of one private guided tour in Lima
- Private Guided Transfer from Cusco to the Sacred Valley with touring en-route
- Choice of one private guided tour in the Sacred Valley
- Choice of one Adventure in Urubamba with private transfers
- Private transfer from Sacred Valley hotel to local train station
- Your choice of train transportation from the Sacred Valley to Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu and on to Cusco
- Round Trip Shuttle Bus Ticket Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu Citadel
- Private Guided Visit of the Machu Picchu Citadel
- Choice of one private guided tour in Cusco
- Tour Meals as indicated
- Services of English-speaking local hosts and guides
- Entrance fees to all included tours and adventures
- On-site logistical support services of our Lima and Cusco-based corresponding in-country offices to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require.
Day 1 | Welcome to Lima, Peru!
Upon arrival in Lima, meet and greet service at the airport and private transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay with breakfast included.
- Standard Class: Allpa Hotel & Suites (Standard Rooms)
- First Class: Casa Andina Select Miraflores (Superior Rooms)
- Deluxe Class:Casa Andina Premium Miraflores (Traditional Rooms)
Day 2 | Your Choice of a Private Tour in Lima | B.
At time of booking, choose one of the included experiences below (All members of your party must choose the same activity. Only one activity included):
Half Day Tour of Lima Highlights. Lima’s historic old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is awash with fascinating cultural sites, colonial architecture, and a varied history which reflects the many faces of this intriguing city. First up are the Plaza de Armas which is dominated by the central 16th century Cathedral, grand colonial buildings, and fountains. Your tour continues with a visit to the world famous Larco Museum, a colonial mansion-turned-place of historical interest. The Larco Museum is home to many pieces of fine pre-Columbian art, gold and silver artefacts, in a building constructed on the site of a 7th century pyramid.
Important notes: Tour operates daily. Except Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings.
Half Day Tour of the Bohemian and Artistic District of Barranco. The district of Barranco is the most colorful and artistic neighborhood of Lima, with numerous lounges, galleries, boutiques, bars and bistros; most of them housed in beautiful colonial mansions. Good craft shops and quaint cafes can be found on its streets, and postcard looking scenarios. Barranco is home to the Mario Testino Museum, where the famous Peruvian fashion photographer displays pictures and costumes that catalog his career worldwide. Before returning to the hotel you may want to enjoy a delicious coffee at Cafe Bisetti and give a perfect ending to today’s adventure.
Important notes: Tour does not operate on Mondays.
Afternoon Discovery of some of Lima’s Best Kept Secrets. This afternoon, your private guide will escort you on a journey of discovery. First, a visit to the Lima Art Museum (MALI), one of the main museums of Peru, which promotes art and culture, and it houses more than fourteen thousand works; the most important collection of Peruvian art. Visit its various showrooms, have a coffee, eat a snack, or go through the store to buy a beautiful souvenir (additional costs not included). The journey continues with a visit to the Water Circuit; a modern system of beautiful fountains (certified as the World’s largest by the Guinness World Records) built in the Exhibition Park, which attracts crowds throughout the year.
Important notes: Tour does not operate on Mondays.
Day 3 | From the Pacific to the Andean city of Cusco, and the Sacred Valley of the Incas | B.
Private transfer to the Lima Airport for a flight to Cusco (airfare is not included, a morning flight is suggested). Welcome to Cusco! Enjoy a scenic ride down to the Sacred Valley of the Incas; during the ride you will gradually get adjusted to the Andean altitude. En-route to your hotel, stop the Inkary Museum, which exhibits the history and culture of different civilizations of ancient Peru. Check-in at the hotel of your choice for a three night stay with breakfast included. Balance of the day is spent at leisure.
- Standard Class: Casona de Yucay (Standard Rooms)
- First Class: Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay (Standard Rooms)
- Deluxe Class:Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel and Wellness (Colonial Rooms)
Day 4 | Partaking on Your Choice of One Private Tour | B.L.
At time of booking, choose One tour from the following tour options. All members of your party must choose the same activity. Only one tour is included per day.
Off-the-beaten-path Chinchero and Maras, local villages and ancient customs. Chinchero was one of the most important villages during the Inca Empire. Known to the Incas as the birthplace of the rainbow, this typical Andean village combines Inca ruins with a colonial church, wonderful mountain views, and colorful textile workshops. In the town of Maras, meet Señora Grandonia and Señora Álvarez, the renowned hatters of Maras, who want to share their art with you and invite you to learn this ancient Andean activity! Then stop at a traditional Cusco farmers’ gathering place flooded with flavor and games. Here the picantería is your local Starbucks; a place to see and be seen sharing day to day with friends. Once the daily chores are over and before heading back home, stop at the picantería for authentic local beer or chicha. Give “sapo” game a try (don´t bet too much on it though) or just let time slip by while chatting with happy local folks. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Sacred Valley. A Buffet style lunch at local restaurant is included.
Pisac and Ollantaytambo, two jewels of the Inca Empire. First stop is at the Pisac archaeological site, the largest complex of terraces in the area and a masterpiece of the agriculture of the Inca Empire. Then, the Pisac Open Air Market, which is filled with dozens of stands that display and sell products created by the residents of the area. Find beautiful alpaca textiles, musical instruments, paintings, carvings, necklaces and replicas of ancient Inca pieces. Enjoy lunch before your visit to the Ollantaytambo Archeological Park, stopping at several points of interest. The town of Ollantaytambo is a typical example of urban planning of the Incas still inhabited as in the past. Pachacutec (1438-1471) conquered the town, destroyed it, and built a new one absorbing it as part of his government, becoming one of the most remarkable archaeological complexes of the Inca Empire. Set Menu lunch at local restaurant is included.
Ollantaytambo and the weaving history of Chinchero. Begin your tour in Chinchero where you will participate in a textile workshop. Meet the local weavers, who will share their traditional weaving techniques, from the manufacturing process to the final garment. Each garment is really unique, a gem that is the result of a methodical and meticulous work. Natural elements and landscapes, such as mountains, stars and rivers are shown in opaque colors, exclusively obtained from natural dyes. The wool is carded, spun, and dyed to create ponchos, belts, and shawls. Next, you will enjoy an ancestral Inca lunch: Pachamanca. For the Incas, this rustic yet highly symbolic dining ritual named for the Quechua words Pacha “earth” and Manka “pot” represented a celebration of the cycle of life. Digging an earthen oven and cooking food underground pays homage to Pachamama, the Incan fertility goddess. Then visit the Ollantaytambo Archeological Park, stopping at several points of interest. The town of Ollantaytambo is a typical example of urban planning of the Incas still inhabited as in the past. Pachamanca lunch at local restaurant is included.
Day 5 | Partaking on Your Choice of One Adventure | B.
At time of booking, choose One adventure from the following adventure options. All members of your party must choose the same activity. Only one adventure is included per day.
Climbing the Pachar Mountain on the Via Ferrata and Zip Lining across the Valley. Get ready for a pulse-pounding adventure that takes all safety measures into account. Make your way up the rungs while attached to a sturdy rope, ensuring your safety the whole way. Enjoy amazing views all around you as you ascend to the top. The climb up is 984 feet (300 m), and breathtaking vistas await you at the top. It’s an unforgettable experience for anyone who craves adventure.
Enjoy an energizing snack (included) before your next adventure: Zip Lining from the Top of the Mountain to the Valley. Fly over the beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, in a very safe and fun way.
Important Notes: Minimum age 16 years. We reserve the right to admission to determine whether people are suitable for the zip line or not. Equipment: A pelvic harness, helmet, gloves and a zip-line kit, (pulley, 3 carabiners, and lanyard) and via ferrata lanyard. All our equipment is certified CE and it is specially made for this activity. Zip-Line Security. All paths between lines are equipped with via ferrata system. The lines were extended, in a way, that people does not need any break system. The person lose velocity when she or he is getting closer to the end of the line. All our guides are trained periodically in vertical rope rescue and First Aid. What you need to bring: Use light clothing and comfortable shoes (tennis, light hiking boots, etc.. No sandals). Use pants rather than shorts. Note that as you climb, the weather will be colder and windy, you can carry extra clothing in a small backpack. Bring at least 1 lt. of water. You can bring your empty bottle, we do have purified water at our base so you can refill it at the beginning and at the end of the activity. Eco friendly Attitude; please recycle bottles, we provide the water you bring the bottle.
Half Day ATV Countryside Adventure. From Pumahuanca gorge, we cross the farming communities of Rumichaca, Palcaraqui, and Pumahuanca. Accompanied by scenic vistas, passing through native flora, we continue along to Chicon gorge from which we can see mountains and glaciers. The route takes us on to the town of Urubamba, archaeological ruins of the palace of Huayna Capac, the traditional community of Chichubamba and its chicherias where they brew maize beer.
Important Note: Minimum age 16 years.
Half Day Horseback Riding Expedition. Partake on one of the most delightful activities the Sacred Valley has to offer. Enjoy riding the paths of the valley on Peruvian Paso horses to the local communities of Pumahuanca and Palcaraqui. Peruvian Paso horses descend from the Spanish horses introduced during the Spanish conquest and they developed a very particular gait due to their isolation in the mountains for 400 years. They are considered one of the most comfortable breeds
Important Note: Minimum age 16 years.
Day 6 | Machu Picchu Private Exploration / Afternoon Train to Cusco | B.L.
Your exploration of Machu Picchu begins with a scenic train ride to Aguas Calientes town, also known as “Machu Picchu Pueblo.” On arrival, meet your private guide for a short shuttle bus transfer to the Citadel. Along with your guide, explore Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of engineering and architecture that is believed served as a sanctuary and retreat for the Inca Pachacutec (1438 – 1572). Machu Picchu, which means “Old Mountain,” is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO and one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. Enjoy a delicious lunch at Cafe Inkaterra. In the afternoon return by train to Cusco for a two night stay at the hotel of your choice with breakfast included.
- Standard Class: Casa Andina Korikancha (Standard Rooms)
- First Class: Jose Antonio Cusco (Standard Rooms)
- Deluxe Class:Palacio Del Inca Luxury Collection (Superior Rooms)
Day 7 | Your Choice of a Private Tour in Cusco | B.
At time of booking, choose one of the included experiences below (All members of your party must choose the same activity. Only one activity is included):
Half Day Tour of Cusco Highlights. Your journey begins with a visit to the local market, for a close-up experience of the flavors, colors and aromas of the traditional Andean food. Then to Choco Museum, located two blocks from the main square, an ideal place to relax with a delicious hot chocolate and enjoy the chocolate workshop. The journey continues with a visit to the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, stunning masterpiece of Inca architecture; followed by a visit to the Andean Textile Center Awanakancha, a word meaning “Palace of Fabrics”, a museum committed to show traditional methods and ancient weaving techniques of camelids’ wool, practiced by the farming communities in the area. There you can see a demonstration of textiles and textile products.
Half Day Walking Tour of Colonial Cusco. Enjoy Peru’s best walking city, Cusco. Start at the Korikancha Temple, one of the most important buildings in the city. It was one of the most important centers of worship to the Sun God of the Incas that was converted into a convent after the arrival of the Spanish. Then visit the wonderful Cusco Cathedral, built between 1560 and 1664, and end the tour visiting the San Pedro market, a pantry of thousands of products from different areas of the region. Finally, you will return to your hotel. * The visit to San Pedro market can be replaced by a visit to Casa Concha, an old colonial mansion that houses an impressive collection of Inca pieces from Machu Picchu.
Cusco by Night. Start your evening with a private guided tour through the city of Cusco visiting the Pachacutec Monument, El Sol Avenue, the Water Fountain, and the great Cusco mural. Your visit continues with a stop at the Main Square, and the San Blas neighborhood which was originally inhabited by the Inca nobility that built imposing stone constructions a short distance from the Main Square, today, San Blas is the bohemian neighborhood of the city where the work of artisans and artists can be seen around the streets and galleries. Then you will cross Hatunrumiyoc Street where the Twelve-Angle Stone, emblem of the Inca construction techniques, is located. Your journey ends around 8:00 PM with a visit to the San Cristóbal viewpoint for a panoramic view of the city at night.
Day 8 | Cusco / Lima / Home or Next Destination | B.
At the appropriate time, you will be provided with a private transfer to the Cusco airport where one of our local representatives will assist you with check-in procedures for yor onward flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – MINIMUM 2 GUESTS
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2020
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 ROOMS)||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||TRAIN CLASS|
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Allpa Hotel & Suites provides spacious and modern rooms with the latest technology and comfort for today’s guest demand, integrating a magnificent environment of trends, decoration and art. Conveniently located in Lima, the Allpa Hotel & Suites is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. All the rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience, with in room safe, shower, satellite/cable TV, desk, and hair dryer in each room. Besides, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Allpa Hotel & Suites.
In the Sacred Valley: La Casona de Yucay Lodge. Surrounded by imposing, snow-capped mountains, the hotel will surprise you with spectacular views and beautiful gardens where you can relax and feel the magic of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This beautiful colonial mansion, built 2,700 meters above sea level, is an ideal location inviting you to explore the markets of Pisac and Chinchero, and the famous salt mines of Maras. Each of the 52 rooms feature hardwood floors, blackout drapes, TV and Wi-Fi. Generous windows with views of colorful gardens, set the mood to contemplate the first rays of sunshine and enjoy the natural beauty of the countryside. The restaurant uses produce from the organic garden and has an excellent variety of dishes that will surprise your palate. Built in 1810,La Casona de Yucay Lodge will transport you through time to a place where history, nature and warm service come together to create unique experiences.
In Cusco: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha is a comfortable and cozy 54-room hotel, 100% non-smoking, located just 4 blocks from the Plaza Mayor of the city of Cusco. This spacious hotel is removed from the traffic, and hustle bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful courtyards. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. All the bedrooms feature one Queen or 2 Twin beds warmly decorated with Cusco textiles, and include either writing desks or breakfast tables, closets with safes, cable TV, heating system, Wi-Fi access, and more. Oxygen is available upon request.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Select Miraflores is ideally located in Miraflores, the Casa Andina Select Miraflores is the perfect choice for sophisticated travelers who expect efficiency, excellent service and a comfortable design. All 155 non-smoking, comfortable rooms and suites are outfitted with LCD cable TV, digital safe deposit box, work desk, telephone and mini bar/refrigerator. Casa Andina Select Miraflores features complimentary Wi-Fi access. Start your day with a delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet at La Plaza Bar and Grill. When dinner comes, indulge yourself with a dining experience highlighting exceptional local ingredients. For on-site leisure, guests can unwind at the gym, spa or Jacuzzi. Currency exchange, 24/7 front desk, souvenir shop and hair dresser are also available.
In the Sacred Valley: Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay Hotel. This 87-room hotel is located in the heart of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a one-hour drive from the ancient Inca capital of Cusco and close to the majestic Machu Picchu. The Sonesta Posada del Inca-Yucay Hotel is a former 18th century colonial-style monastery surrounded by beautiful gardens. Guests will enjoy the refined rooms which come with wood or tile floors, countryside or courtyard views, TVs, private baths with tubs, safes, free Wi-Fi, individual climate control, direct-dial telephone and hairdryers. In the restaurant, experience Peruvian cuisine while dining in front of an inviting fireplace. There’s also a bar, cafe and private dining area. Additional amenities include a gym, a chapel and an Andean market, as well as several shops. This upscale hotel is ideal for nature trips and romantic getaways. Discover all the mystery that surrounds Machu Picchu and immerse yourself in the history of Cusco and Peru.
In Cusco: Jose Antonio Cusco Hotel is located in the heart of Cusco’s archaeological center, the oldest city of America. A few minutes away from the Main Square, this recently built hotel has a modern architecture, with a fine colonial touch. The 6-stories building is one of the highest hotels in the city, offering excellent views over the city of Cusco. All the 126 rooms are divided among 5 floors and on the rooftop you can enjoy a solarium, the Jacuzzi and sauna. These can be quite refreshing after a full day of sight-seeing in the beautiful city of Cusco or in the nearby Sacred Valley. Spacious rooms and suites with double glazing windows, hair dryer, heater, safe deposit boxes, international direct dialing telephone, Wi-Fi, cable TV, and fully stocked minibar.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores. With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Premium Miraflores is the top of its class in every aspect. This modern icon was dramatically transformed in 2008 into the capital’s newest luxury hotel. Its quintessential Peruvian flavor reverberates in the exquisite art collection of contemporary local artists and prized colonial-era antiques, in both public spaces and accommodations. The 17-story hotel, with views over Miraflores and the Pacific coast, offers 148 sophisticated, contemporary luxury rooms and suites, with soundproofing and LCD flat screen TVs in every room. First-class amenities include a heated, covered pool and breezy terrace, gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment, prestigious Joop salon & massage room, and business center.
In the Sacred Valley: Aranwa Resort and Wellness Center is located along the Río Vilcanota River on the grounds of a 17th-century hacienda. This sprawling spa hotel is 10 km from both Plaza de Armas and the exhibits at Museo Inkariy. The hotel is known for its eclectic combinations of service, amenities and culinary masterpieces. The rooms overlook lush gardens of local flora and the distant mountains. Each room offers a safe, flat-screen TV, iPod dock and free Wi-Fi, plus Jacuzzi bathtub. There’s also room service. One of the hotel restaurants serves traditional Andean cuisine and usually has a local pianist playing softly in the background. If it is a lighter dinner you want, visit the Rikhura Restaurant; created with three walls and a large glass window. It is the perfect place to play pool, order drinks, and look out at the beautiful view. Aranwa Sacred Valley lives up to everything it promises!
Outside of the rooms, guests find an adult playground of attractions ranging from a movie theatre, an art gallery and a library. Most well-known of the attractions, however, is the Temple of St. Peter and St. Paul, which was created with gold leaf and hand painted to perfection. Kusi Pisco, on the other hand, is a cozy sushi restaurant located between two floors with a fireplace in the center of each story. For more of a family vibe, try the Colonial Kitchen. This literal hole in the wall pizzeria was created with freshness and fun in mind. With this blend of culinary gastronomy, never-ending entertainment and astounding service.
In Cusco: Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel, is built within an historic mansion known as the Casona de los Cuatro Bustos, which, from its privileged position next to Qoricancha Palace in the center of Cusco, has lived over five centuries of this storied city’s history. Each of the 203 guest rooms are exquisitely decorated with colonial art and furniture and all the creature comforts that modern technology provides like the exclusive Luxury Collection bed, LCD TVs and high speed Internet. Uniting the ancient wellness secrets of the Inka with modern facilities and rejuvenating therapies, Palacio del Inka Spa offers a rare, holistic escape that restores, both physically and spiritually. Designed to showcase a centuries-old, magical blend of pre-Columbian, Inkan, Spaniard, Colonial, and modern cultures, Palacio del Inka presents a captivating variety of rare opportunities and state-of-the-art amenities that guarantee an enriching and memorable stay in Cusco.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: To activate the booking process, a $300.00 per person deposit is required. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. During the peak season, additional deposits might be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days (or as stated in your invoice – confirmation) prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- Meal Codes: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner. BX= Box Lunch
- All tours and excursions services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, maids, bell and wait staff, beverages, additional entrance fees, Health, Accident, Baggage or Trip Cancellation insurance, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Visas, Passports, and Health Requirements: Guests booking a travel program with EcoAmerica Tours are required to verify, obtain, and fulfill all visa, passport, and health requirements needed to enter the countries included in their itinerary. EcoAmerica Tours is neither liable nor responsible for any guest denied entry onto any transport or into a country as a result of failure of the guest to have correct documentation.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. In addition to the suppliers’ fees and/or penalties, if any, the cancellation terms will be applied based on the date when the written cancellation is received, according to the following dates:
- Up to 66 days prior to departure date: $200 per person.
- 65 to 46 days prior to departure date: 25% of the cost.
- 45 to 31 days prior to departure date: 50% of the cost.
- Specific items such as the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Citadel, Machu Picchu Mountain, and Huayna Picchu are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to departure date, are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for unused services.
- Amending a booking: If you wish to make any changes after your booking has been confirmed, a change fee of $25.00 per transaction will apply. To amend a booking, please send us your request via email and refer to your confirmation number.
- For complete terms and conditions, please refer to the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit our testimonial section in our website https://www.ecoamericatours.com/Aboutusreviews)
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US