6-DAY ON BOARD M/C ALYA LUXURY CLASS CRUISE
FROM $4,731.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,785.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR MONDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 14, 2020
Unique and exclusive design in every detail of the cruise, cabins and social areas. Artistic decoration in molten grass inspired on the natural harmony and colors of sky, sea and earth. Have a good time with your family and meet new friends in the lounge and bar. In the dining room area we serve the most delicious food on the sea, cooked by our professional chefs. Relax in the Jacuzzi while you have some drinks or simply take a rest. Explore the enchanted Islands of Santa Cruz, Isabela, Santiago and Fernandina.
Experience the “Enchanted Islands” on board our new M/C Alya Luxury Cruise, also known as “The Jewel of Galapagos” due to its design representing the perfection, beauty and uniqueness of an exotic paradise. Enjoy the majesty of a golden experience, delightful cuisine and personalized service in comfortable and exquisite cabins ranging from 180 sq. ft. to 220 sq. ft. all of them featuring private balconies.
- 6 Day/5-Night Luxury Class Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon excursions
- All meals
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Snorkeling Opportunities
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Use of underwater cameras
- Transportation in the islands
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: Alya B – 6 Days – Mon to Sat
DAY 1 | MONDAY | Santa Cruz Island: Airport – Highlands | L.D.
- Baltra airport.
- Reception at the airport.
- Transfer in.
- Welcome on board Alya Catamaran.
After lunch we will visit HIGHLANDS OF SANTA CRUZ, where we will hike and encounter giant tortoises in their natural hábitat, a natural wonder. For this visit we recommend to use sport shoes, long pants, raincoat, hat and sun block.
DAY 2 | TUESDAY | Isabela Island | B.L.D.
MORENO POINT: is located on the north coast of Isabela Island between Sierra Negra and Cerro Azul Volcanoes. The main attractions at Punta Moreno are coastal lagoons amid black lava flows where there are several species of birds. It has a panoramic view of the three most active volcanoes in the Galapagos: the Sierra Negra, the Cerro Azul (Isabela Island) and La Cumbre (Fernandina Island). Lunch.
ELIZABETH BAY: This is one of the island’s breeding sites for penguins. Located on the west coast of Isabela, Elizabeth Point is a marine visitor site. Visit Red Mangrove Cove: Brown pelicans, flightless cormorants, spotted eagle rays, golden rays and sea lions are often seen. Dinner.
DAY 3 | WEDNESDAY | Isabela Island & Fernandina | B.L.D.
URBINA BAY: this place is located at the base of Alcedo Volcano between Elizabeth Bay and Tagus Cove. Wet landing. Trail length is around 3.20 Km; during this we can observe land iguanas, hawks, and tortoises. It is also possible to see red and blue lobsters. Lunch.
ESPINOZA POINT: Fernandina is the third biggest island in the Galapagos and has only one visiting site: Espinoza Point, famous for the large colonies of marine iguanas and the home of the flightless cormorant, the Galapagos penguin, snakes, and more. From Espinoza Point, we can admire the beauty of Fernandina Island and its volcano which last erupted in May of 2005. Fernandina is the only island that doesn’t have mammals and the open areas are extremely fragile. From January to June, the nesting period of the marine iguana, we take great care when walking. Dinner.
DAY 4 | THURSDAY | Isabela Island Tagus Cove – Vicente Roca Point | B.L.D.
TAGUS COVE: It is located to the west of Darwin Volcano on Isabela Island. While walking, we will find several inscriptions (names of pirates) dating back to the 1800’s. From here, we can see Darwin Lake, a salt water lake with a depth of approximately 9 m. It contains no fish. It is very common to see a variety of bird species. Lunch.
VICENTE ROCA POINT: is comprised of two separate coves, this site is a large bay with spectacular sea life. Keep an eye out for seahorses, sea turtles, and the strange yet fascinating Mola-mola (sunfish). Dinner.
DAY 5 | FRIDAY | Santiago Island: Espumilla Beach – Egas Port | B.L.D.
ESPUMILLA BEACH: The main attractions include Palo Santo Wood, the beach, and the stunning landscape; the beach is a very important site for tortoises because they use this place for nesting. Lunch.
EGAS PORT: Here we find a beautiful black sand beach; to the south of the beach is the Pan de Azucar Volcano, whose volcanic deposits have contributed to the formation of the black sand beach. The crater of this volcano contains a saltwater lake that dries up during hot weather. Between 1928 and 1930, explorations to develop a salt mine were carried out, but it was decided that a mine was not feasible. The workers’ use of endemic woods also damaged the environment and the development was scrapped. Descent to the salt mine is not allowed. Dinner.
DAY 6 | SATURDAY | Santa Cruz: Bachas | B.
BACHAS BEACH: This beautiful beach is located in the north of Santa Cruz Island; the beach is one km long. The site was named during WWII (World War II) when the American army left two barges on the beach. The early colonists couldn’t pronounce barges correctly, so they called the area “Bachas”. Transfer out.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR MONDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 12, 2020
|QUAD (2 BDR)
² Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults and using existing beds.
|VALID FOR MONDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Alya This luxury-class, 16-passenger boat offers the travelers a choice of eight-, five-and four-day cruises through the archipelago. The itineraries include snorkeling, kayaking and hiking.
After the day’s excursions, relax in the library viewing a movie from the DVD collection, or on the sundeck while enjoying a drink from one of the catamaran’s two bars. You’ll rest well in one of the nine pleasant cabins, eight of which have private balconies. All are equipped with private bathrooms, cold/hot water, air conditioning, safe box and other amenities. Throughout, the Alya is elegantly and tastefully decorated.
M/C ALYA PLANS
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US