5-DAY ON BOARD M/C ENDEMIC LUXURY GALAPAGOS CRUISE
FROM $4,889.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $3,667.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL DEC 13, 2020
Our luxury catamaran, the Endemic, will take you on a four-night Southeastern Galapagos cruise filled with relaxation and scenic stops. Throughout our five-day Galapagos cruise, you’ll tour Santa Cruz, San Cristobal, Espanola, and Santa Fe Island. Our sea and land excursions—handpicked by our seasoned tour guides—include adventures into the Galapagos wilderness and fun-filled snorkeling dives off the coast.
The Endemic is a new luxury yacht designed and built to cruise the cerulean waters of the Galapagos Islands. With spacious cabins, sophisticated public areas, professional staff and unforgettable food, the Endemic is designed to be enjoyed by any sort of traveler.
- 5 Day/ 4-Night Luxury Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon explorations of the Galapagos Islands
- Top bilingual National Park guide (English / Spanish)
- All meals and snacks on board
- Soft drinks and juices
- Transparent sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, wet suits, expedition binoculars & the use of an action camera
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: Endemic C – Luxury South Eastern Galapagos – Sun to Thu
DAY 1 | SUNDAY | Baltra Airport – Santa Cruz Island | L.D.
Upon arrival, reception and assistance at the airport, transfer from Baltra Airport to the M/C Endemic. In the afternoon, visit Dragon Hill will take place, which is located in the north-western part of Santa Cruz Island. Here you will have the opportunity to walk into the island and view the land iguana. Be among these magnificent reptiles that just a few decades ago were on the brink of extinction. Moreover, at Dragon Hill you will see a flamingos’ lagoon, pintail ducks and other endemic birds including flycatchers and warblers. After a short trek, amazing view awaits us up the hill. Offshore snorkeling before returning to the yacht.
DAY 2 | MONDAY | San Cristobal Island | B.L.D.
In the morning, the first spot to be visited is Kicker Rock, an impressive geological formation due to erosion. This is a nesting place of sea birds. Additionally, curious sea lions, and marine life can be found, such as fish, turtles, sharks, rays, representing the main attraction for snorkeling. This is a nice spot to take pictures. The next attraction to see is Witch Hill, a tuff cone hill located south west from San Cristobal. This name comes from the Spanish name of the bird known in English as Vermilion Flycatcher. A zodiac ride will take passengers into amazing rock formations along the island shore. A white sand beach and crystal-clear waters are part of this enchanted location. Fantastic opportunity for snorkeling. In the afternoon, you will be taken to Lobos Island, where a small population of blue-footed boobies, frigates, marine iguanas, and great frigate birds nesting can be observed. Snorkeling with sea lions in this calm bay is also part of the excursion.
DAY 3 | TUESDAY | Española Island | B.L.D.
Española Island will be explored today. You will have the chance to observe endemic wildlife such as the Hood-Mockingbird. This is the southernmost island in the Galapagos archipelago, and home to several wildlife species, including masked and blue-footed boobies. Spectacular views from the top of a cliff. In the morning, after breakfast, the first attraction to be seen is Gardner Bay that provides an excellent beach for swimming. Around the small islets nearby, snorkelers will find lots of fish and sometimes turtles and sharks. The bay is also frequented by colonies of sea lions which like to swim with you. Or visit the Osborn and Gardner islets that are amazing for underwater discovery. Snorkeling is a highlight on this visitor point. After lunch, Point Suarez will be visited, which represents one of the most outstanding wildlife areas of the archipelago, with a long list of species found along its cliffs and sand or pebble beach.
DAY 4 | WEDNESDAY | Santa Fe Island – Santa Cruz Island | B.L.D.
In the morning, after breakfast, Santa Fe Island will be visited, which is one of the most entertaining destinations for shore excursions in the Galapagos Islands. It has two trail choices for visitors, one of which takes you to the tallest Opuntia cactus in the Galapagos. While the other trail takes you into the highlands where land iguanas can be seen. After a long walk, the opportunity to swim in calm waters or snorkel with playful sea lions will be pretty tempting. In the afternoon, visit the Fausto Llerena Breeding Center, which is also known as Charles Darwin Research Station. This place has an information center, a museum, a library and a tortoise breeding station. In the tortoise breeding station, you can encounter tortoises of different subspecies, which are prepared for reintroduction to their natural habitats. The most popular inhabitant of this Station is probably the Lonesome George turtle, that already died in 2012.
DAY 5 | THURSDAY | South Plaza Island – Baltra Airport | B.
In the morning, South Plazas Island is the next island to be discovered. It has unique Sesuvium plants and Opuntia cactuses scattered across the landscape which provide some of the most interesting wildlife observations available in Galapagos. Land iguanas are easily seen from the trail, frequently under the shade of cactuses, waiting for a prickly pear to fall. After this last visit, transfer to Baltra airport for your return flight to mainland Ecuador. Assistance and farewell at the airport.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR SUNDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 13, 2020
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
*Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults. Child rates don’t apply during holiday season.
** For Christmas and New Years’ Eve departures a 10% surcharge applies.
|VALID FOR SUNDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Endemic Luxury Galapagos Cruise. Our guests will make themselves at home in one of our eight luxury panoramic suites, all of which feature either one king-sized bed or two twin beds. Each room comes with its own spacious natural light bathroom, writing desk, night stand and closet. In addition, each suite boasts an outdoor balcony for enjoying a warm island breeze!
The social areas on the Galapagos Endemic are no less elegant. After a long day snorkeling and visiting the islands, our guests will be able to relax in the spacious interior lounge with a cold drink while they hear the itinerary for the following day. Irresistible meals created fresh from locally grown ingredients by our professional chef will be served in our al fresco dining area on the sky deck so that our guests will be able to enjoy a cool sea breeze and the songs of the sea birds while they enjoy their meal. For afternoon cruises between visitor sites, guests will enjoy our expansive, airy skydeck with Jacuzzi, lounge chairs and cocktail bar.
M/C ENDEMIC PLANS
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US