6-DAY ON BOARD M/C ENDEMIC LUXURY GALAPAGOS CRUISE
FROM $5,869.00 ADULTS DOUBLE BASIS – $4,402.00 CHILDREN
AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 19, 2020
The Endemic five-night Central Galapagos cruise is ideal families, retirees, couples, and all other adventurous individuals. The itinerary focuses on Galapagos Central Islands and gives you a chance to experience something new while sailing in luxury. Each island you visit offers its own unique environment and wildlife that you will not want to miss. During the Endemic five-night Central Galapagos cruise, you’ll have opportunities to snorkel, boat, bird-watch, and explore the numerous island sites with a native national park guide.
The Endemic is a new luxury yacht designed and built to cruise the cerulean waters of the Galapagos Islands. With spacious cabins, sophisticated public areas, professional staff and unforgettable food, the Endemic is designed to be enjoyed by any sort of traveler.
- 6 Day/5-Night Luxury Cruise Program
- Morning and afternoon explorations of the Galapagos Islands
- Top bilingual National Park guide (English / Spanish)
- All meals and snacks on board
- Soft drinks and juices
- Transparent sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, wet suits, expedition binoculars & the use of an action camera
- Personalized service of our Ecuador-based partners
Day by Day Itinerary: Endemic E – Luxury Central Galapagos – Thu to Tue
DAY 1 | THURSDAY | Baltra Airport – Bartholomew Island | L.D.
Upon arrival, reception and assistance at the airport, transfer from Baltra Airport to the M/C Endemic. After lunch, you will discover Bartholomew Island. Once here, you will ascend to admire the spectacular panorama of the Sullivan Bay and the famous Pinnacle Rock. The beaches at the foot of the Pinnacle Rock are excellent for snorkeling from which you can discover the marvelous underwater world, and with a little luck, you’ll get to snorkel with penguins.
DAY 2 | FRIDAY | Floreana Island | B.L.D.
In the morning, after breakfast, the first spot to be visited is Devil´s Crown that is an underwater volcanic crater, almost covered completely by Galapagos waters. Just a small portion of the rock formation can be seen from above and it looks like a crown. The underwater world is very rich in coral reefs, abundant marine species. Birds are also part of this visitor point due to its location in open waters. Or visit Cormorant Point where you will land on a green olivine sand beach. Following a 100 meters long path you will soon reach a lagoon with flamingos. In the afternoon, you will visit the Baroness’ Lookout (Mirador de la Baronesa). This viewpoint is located on the north of Floreana Island. The way up and trail is very easy, steps are placed in this area for security. Your naturalist guide will tell the murder and mystery legend of the Baroness. Or you will go to the Post Office Bay, which keeps the legendary post barrel that whalers historically used to post their mail in.
DAY 3 | SATURDAY | Santiago Island – North Seymour Island | B.L.D.
In the morning, after breakfast you will visit Chinese Hat, which is a small islet off the south coast of Santiago, with a maximum elevation of 160 feet (52 meters). Though within easy reach of Santa Cruz, Chinese Hat is typically only visited by those aboard a Galapagos Cruise. In the afternoon, North Seymour Island will be discovered. It is located slightly to the north of Baltra. It is a low, flat island, formed by submarine lava formation uplift. Covered with low, bushy vegetation, it contains the largest colony of magnificent frigate birds in the Galapagos. There is also a large population of blue-footed boobies that perform an amusing courtship dance when nesting conditions are right.
DAY 4 | SUNDAY | Santa Cruz Island | B.L.D.
After breakfast, enjoy the visit to Black Turtle Cove, which is located on the north shore of Santa Cruz. It is a living illustration of how mangroves alter the marine environment to create a rich and unique habitat. Three mangrove species crowd the area from the shore out into the lagoon, which reaches almost a mile inland. As you drift through quiet waters in the zodiac, you are likely to see spotted eagle rays and diamond shaped mustard rays, which swim in a diamond formation. White-tipped reef sharks slip beneath the boat and Pacific green sea turtles come to the surface for air and to mate. Waterfowl, including pelicans, herons and egret, all feed in the cove. This is a peaceful place that will make you feel calm. In the afternoon, visit to Las Bachas, which is a beautiful white-sand beach, located on the northern coast of Santa Cruz Island. There you can go for a stroll or do some easy snorkeling in the gentle surf. Sea turtles lay their eggs at the edge of the vegetation. You can also look for a rusted pontoon, a relic of the Second World War. In fact, “bachas” is a poor pronunciation of “barges,” two of which were wrecked offshore at that time: the locals mispronounced the name and it stuck.
DAY 5 | MONDAY | Genovesa Island | B.L.D.
In the morning, visit to Darwin Bay, which is the only sandy beach found in the caldera on Genovesa. Colonies of the Great Frigates are found along the beach. Male exhibit their red balloon pouch to females for hope of a match. Red-footed boobies nest in the trees in contrast to the other two booby species which do so on the ground. In the afternoon, you will go to El Barranco (Prince Philip’s Steps), a carved out of stone stair. This will lead you to a wide plateau, where you can observe large colonies of masked boobies, frigate birds, storm petrels and ducks. During this easy stroll you will cross a small Scalesia forest, habitat of the shorteared owl. The same path will lead you back to your boat.
DAY 6 | TUESDAY | Santa Cruz Island – Baltra Airport | B.
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we will visit the Twin Craters. Located in the highlands of Santa Cruz, these scenic craters are approximately 30 meters deep. These two huge land depressions are surrounded by a Scalesia forest with abundant birds such as the yellow warbler and the Vermilion Flycatcher. Gorgeous views of the leafy green highlands forest are also part of the excursion. After this last visit, transfer to Baltra airport for your return flight to mainland Ecuador. Assistance and farewell at the airport.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA UNTIL NOV 19, 2020
|DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2||SINGLE**|
*Child rate applies to one child under 12 yrs. old sharing accommodations with two adults. Child rates don’t apply during holiday season.
** For Christmas and New Years’ Eve departures a 10% surcharge applies.
|VALID FOR THURSDAY ARRIVALS IN BALTRA ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:|
In Galapagos Islands: M/C Endemic Luxury Galapagos Cruise. Our guests will make themselves at home in one of our eight luxury panoramic suites, all of which feature either one king-sized bed or two twin beds. Each room comes with its own spacious natural light bathroom, writing desk, night stand and closet. In addition, each suite boasts an outdoor balcony for enjoying a warm island breeze!
The social areas on the Galapagos Endemic are no less elegant. After a long day snorkeling and visiting the islands, our guests will be able to relax in the spacious interior lounge with a cold drink while they hear the itinerary for the following day. Irresistible meals created fresh from locally grown ingredients by our professional chef will be served in our al fresco dining area on the sky deck so that our guests will be able to enjoy a cool sea breeze and the songs of the sea birds while they enjoy their meal. For afternoon cruises between visitor sites, guests will enjoy our expansive, airy skydeck with Jacuzzi, lounge chairs and cocktail bar.
M/C ENDEMIC PLANS
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $900.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected date is not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available date. We should have confirmation of the suggested alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international airfare, a $500.00 local airfare, as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed. The Galapagos National Park Fee ($100.00 per person) and the Galapagos Immigration Card ($20.00 per person), as well as Fuel Surcharges (if any) are not included.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in our website: Terms of Travel. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US