3-Day Discover Lima, the City of Kings – From $209.00 Adults / $119.00 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2019
Let the Adventure begin in the City of Kings, Lima; the Gateway to the Empire of Hidden Treasures. We will share with you the highlights of Lima as you ride and tour through many interesting sites of the Old Spanish Quarters and the Modern sections of this fascinating city such as the Love Park in Miraflores, the Huaca Pucllana, San Isidro, and the Saint Francis Church and the Plaza de Armas (Main Square).
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations in Lima with breakfast
- 2 Breakfast
- Private Round trip airport transfers Lima Airport / hotel / Lima airport
- Half Day Guided Excursion of Lima
- Entrance fees during excursion
- All transfers and sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- English-speaking local hosts and guides
- On site logistical support of our Peru-based office
Day 1 | Welcome to Lima, Peru!
Upon arrival at the airport, meet and greet service and private transfer to the hotel of your choice for a two-night stay with breakfast included.
- Standard Class: Allpa Hotel & Suites.
- First Class: Casa Andina Select Miraflores
- Deluxe Class: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores
Day 2 | Half Day Lima Sightseeing Tour | B.
This morning you will visit this vibrant city, strolling around the main streets, squares and avenues and enjoy the beautiful monuments. Your tour will start at Larcomar, the city’s most exclusive shopping center located in front of the Pacific Ocean, and will transfer you to the Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in the Miraflores district, to mark a contrast. You will the visit the El Olivar Park, an ancient olive plantation, which is now part of the city, located in the San Isidro district, and from there you will be transferred to Lima’s historical downtown, a World Heritage listed by UNESCO. You will stop at the Main Square, located in front of the Presidential Palace, the Lima Municipality and the Archbishop’s Palace, beautiful colonial buildings that are an important part of its identity. A few blocks away, you will visit Santo Domingo Convent, one of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century. It contains the relics of the three Peruvian saints, Santa Rosa de Lima, San Martin de Porres and San Juan Macías, and a library with a collection of 25 thousand old books. The visit will end up at your hotel, at Larcomar or at the Indian market. Visits to locations may vary.
Day 3 | Continue to your next destination | B.
At the designated time, private transfer to the airport for your onward flight and continue with the next Insider Journey of your choice.
To complete your experience, we recommend combining Discover Lima, the City of Kings with any of our short programs to visit Machu Picchu and other great destinations in Peru:
- A Quick Cusco & Machu Picchu Exploration – 2-Night Program
- Machu Picchu Overnight & Cusco Excursion – 3-Night Program
- Amazon Adventure at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica – 3-Night Program
- Visit Lake Titicaca, Cusco & Machu Picchu – 5-Night Program
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIMA UNTIL DEC 15, 2019
|CATEGORY||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD SHARE TRIPLE*||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
* Up to 1 child – 10 years and under sharing a triple room with two adults
STANDARD CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Allpa Hotel & Suites provides spacious and modern rooms with the latest technology and comfort for today’s guest demand, integrating a magnificent environment of trends, decoration and art. Conveniently located in Lima, the Allpa Hotel & Suites is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. All the rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience, with in room safe, shower, satellite/cable TV, desk, and hair dryer in each room. Besides, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Allpa Hotel & Suites.
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Select Miraflores is ideally located in Miraflores, the Casa Andina Select Miraflores is the perfect choice for sophisticated travelers who expect efficiency, excellent service and a comfortable design. All 155 non-smoking, comfortable rooms and suites are outfitted with LCD cable TV, digital safe deposit box, work desk, telephone and mini bar/refrigerator. Casa Andina Select Miraflores features complimentary Wi-Fi access. Start your day with a delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet at La Plaza Bar and Grill. When dinner comes, indulge yourself with a dining experience highlighting exceptional local ingredients. For on-site leisure, guests can unwind at the gym, spa or Jacuzzi. Currency exchange, 24/7 front desk, souvenir shop and hair dresser are also available.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Lima: Casa Andina Premium Miraflores. With its stylish contemporary design, cutting-edge technology and ideal location, the flagship Casa Andina Premium Miraflores is the top of its class in every aspect. This modern icon was dramatically transformed in 2008 into the capital’s newest luxury hotel. Its quintessential Peruvian flavor reverberates in the exquisite art collection of contemporary local artists and prized colonial-era antiques, in both public spaces and accommodations. The 17-story hotel, with views over Miraflores and the Pacific coast, offers 148 sophisticated, contemporary luxury rooms and suites, with soundproofing and LCD flat screen TVs in every room. First-class amenities include a heated, covered pool and breezy terrace, gymnasium with the latest exercise equipment, prestigious Joop salon & massage room, and business center.
- Prices are subject to change and can only be guaranteed after booking confirmation.
- Reservation:A $300.00 deposit per person is required to activate and process your reservation.
- Final Payment:The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include:personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Meal Codes:B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US