BOOK A GROUP TRAVEL PROGRAM
EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE TOGETHER!
As a full-service Destination Management Company and Tour Operator, we are committed to offering our guests an impressive array of personalized group travel programs: from Business Meetings and Conventions, Affinity Groups, Family Reunions, Weddings, Incentive Groups, and Special Interests, to School and Senior Groups.[PGPP id=10937]
Our extensive range of resources provides our guests with well-planned and perfectly executed group travel programs, always anticipating your group’s particular needs and carefully preparing your itineraries, activities and special events.
PERU GROUP PROGRAM – FREE TOUR LEADER*
TRUE & TESTED ITINERARY – SUPERIOR CLASS HOTELS – LOTS OF MEALS
8 NIGHTS LODGING WITH DAILY BREAKFAST – PRIVATE GUIDE SERVICES
Extensive Sightseeing Program:
- Colonial and modern Lima, world famous Larco Museum. Welcome dinner.
- The Sacred Valley of the Incas; Maras Salt Mines, Moray Colossal Terraces and the Ollantaytambo Fortress. Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
- Scenic train ride to Machu Picchu with touring of the Citadel and lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge by Belmond. Overnight in Machu Picchu.
- Ancient and colonial Cusco & the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park. Overnight in Cusco.
- Across the Andes from Cusco to Puno with touring and lunch en-route.
- Cruise of Lake Titicaca with visits to the Floating Islands of the Uros and Taquile.
- Farewell dinner show in Lima.
ITINERARY OUTLINE AND PER PERSON PRICING
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – VALID APRIL 1 TO DECEMBER 7, 2019
|15 to 20 paid guests||$1,748.00||$1,699.00||$460.00|
|21 to 26 paid guests||$1,658.00||$1,615.00||$460.00|
|27 to 32 paid guests||$1,608.00||$1,565.00||$460.00|
|33 + paid guests||$1,588.00||$1,548.00||$460.00|
- Meet and greet services at Peruvian Airports
- Eight (8) nights standard First Class hotel accommodations
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Extensive sightseeing program with Private English / Spanish speaking guides
- Tour Meals as indicated. L= Lunch. D= Dinner
- Private Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfers.
- Private Transfers from / to train stations
- Round trip train tickets to / from Machu Picchu in Expedition Class train from Peru Rail or Voyager Class train from Inca Rail.
- Shared shuttle bus transfer from Machu Picchu train station to the Citadel.
- Entrance fees to all locations featured in the itinerary
- On-site logistical support services of our Peru-based in-country offices to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require