8-Day Belize Nature & Adventure Thrills – From $1,714.00 Adults
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS
This little Tropical Paradise is just a few hours away from most USA & Canada airports. Belize is perhaps the best kept secret in the Caribbean, with cascading waterfalls, an abundance of wildlife, the second largest Barrier Reef in the world, and a diverse, inviting culture, you won’t lack for your choice of adventure or relaxation. The Placencia Peninsula, also known to locals as “Barefoot Perfect,” is 16 miles of golden sand. After hanging out on the beach, snorkeling and scuba diving, head into town and get a feel for what a traditional Kriol (Creole) fishing village is like. Come on down, Belize is waiting for you!
The Belize Nature & Adventure Thrills One Week vacation package to the Placencia Peninsula features three of our premium adventures for you to choose from, and plenty of leisure time to enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding & bicycling opportunities. Take a swim at the great swimming pool and grab a suntan at the amazing beach.
- Seven nights hotel accommodations of your choice at the Beachfront Resort.
- 10 meals (7 breakfasts and 3 lunches)
- All applicable room taxes and service charges
- Panoramic Round trip flight from Belize International Airport to/from Placencia Peninsula Airstrip
- Round trip transfers in Placencia: airstrip/hotel/airstrip
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival at the resort
- 3 of our Signature Adventures to choose from, lunch included: Ranguana Tropical Island Experience. Jaguar Preserve, River Tubing, & Maya Chocolate Tour. Zipline & River Tube. Living Maya Experience & Nim Li Punit. Xunantunich (Stone Maiden) & Blue Hole Cave Tubing.
- Applicable taxes for the 3 adventures
- Entrance Fees and Park Admissions
- Time at leisure to enjoy the beach, the swimming pool, and kayaking opportunities.
- Personalized services of our Placencia-based hotelier’s partners.
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing arrival formalities, proceed to the local airline ticket counter to check-in for your Placencia-bound flight (airfare is included). Meet your local host at the Placencia airstrip for a short van transfer to the ocean front The Placencia Resort for a seven-night stay in your choice of A/C accommodations. While at the resort daily breakfast is included. Also included are kayaking opportunities, paddle boarding, bicycling, and the use of the beautiful swimming pool and beach facilities.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying Three of Belize’s Premium Adventures | B.
During these days, we have included your participation in Three (3) of our Premium Adventures for you to choose from (to be scheduled on site by the resort; lunch and transportation is included. Some restrictions may apply). The balance of your time is spent at leisure and enjoying the resort facilities and of course the beach. Note: Please choose your adventures at booking time.
- Ranguana Tropical Island Experience. Cruise out to the picture-perfect 2-acre private island from Placencia, Belize and spend your day in a pristine tropical paradise. Paddle board, kayak, hammock nap, sunbathe, snorkel from the shore, drink, eat and play beach games. Bully’s Beach Bar provides the music and libations while the staff prepares a delicious Beach Barbecue. Don’t forget to try the shotski at Bully’s Beach Bar! Includes Beach Barbecue lunch and activities. Does not include beverages.
- Jaguar Preserve, River Tubing, & Maya Chocolate Tour. Cockscomb Basin is renowned for being the world’s first and only jaguar preserve with over 128,000 acres of lush tropical rainforest. Its home to all five of Belize’s large cats: jaguar, puma, margay, jaguarundi, and ocelot. Explore the jungle trails of this flora and fauna sanctuary with a naturalist tour guide. After your hike, tube or float down the river for a unique, close-up look at the jungle. Next, you’ll grab some lunch before heading over to a nearby cacao farm. You’ll get a front row seat to the ancient practice of chocolate making. You’ll learn everything there is to know about chocolate, including its many healthy properties and how the ancient Maya civilizations used cacao beans as currency.
- Zipline & River Tube. Experience the thrill of zipping high above the South Stann Creek River and rainforest canopy. Get a bird’s eye perspective of the river canyon and surrounding mountains. Panoramic vistas from 11 decks and 7 lines with views those were previously available only to birds in flight. Enjoy a snack and then hit the river in expedition style tubes as you float below lush vegetation through jungle rapids. Here you could catch a glimpse of exotic tropical birds, including endangered scarlet macaws, iguanas, and other jungle wildlife.
- Living Maya Experience & Nim Li Punit. The Living Maya Experience offers you an immensely enjoyable visit to a Maya home in Big Falls Village. You will experience a traditional Maya home, furnished with all natural materials, from Balsa wood benches to beds of tree bark. The Living Maya Experience is a must as the Kek’chi Maya culture is quickly disappearing. You’ll spend time in a Mayan home that offers a look back to a time when they depended on the land for everything from food to furniture to medicine. You’ll even get to help cook (and enjoy!) a traditional Maya meal. The traditional meal that will be served is chicken, prepared only with organic seasonings including recado, cilantro, and culantro. After lunch, visit Nim Li Punit. This Maya site is named for a carving found on the longest of the site’s twenty-six stone monuments, or stelae. The longest stelae is carved with a figure wearing a large headdress and, at a length of 30 feet, is the longest discovered in Belize and one of the tallest in the Maya world.
- Xunantunich (Stone Maiden) & Blue Hole Cave Tubing. Enjoy the orange groves banana farms and a view of the Maya Mountains during the scenic drive through the Hummingbird Highway. Once you cross into Western Belize, your journey takes you across the Mopan River on a hand-cranked ferry to reach the ancient site of Xunantunich. The reward for climbing to the top of El Castillo is a spectacular view of both the Cayo District and Petén, Guatemala. After your climb, it’s time for lunch at a local restaurant before heading to St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park. Here you can choose from an exhilarating cave-tubing experience through the intricate cave system or simply a refreshing dip at the inland Blue Hole.
Day 8 | Placencia / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air’s flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,714.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
In Placencia: The Placencia Resort is situated on the beautiful Maya Beach, just a short journey away from the quaint village of Placencia and all the activities Belize has to offer. The Placencia Resort is perfectly located for access to both jungle and ocean adventures.
Enjoy the on-site amenities; swim-up bar, spacious pool, restaurants, an overwater bar, marina, and more. Complete your vacation experience by seeing the stunning Belize Barrier Reef, Maya Mountains or simply lounging by our incredible pool and its tropical swim-up bar. After a day of adventure, live in luxury with one, two, or three bedroom accommodations. With three restaurants, including an overwater bar, this is the Caribbean resort of your dreams.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children policy: Children rates are not available. Children welcome at regular rates.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US