8-Day Belize Relaxing Beach Adventure at Portofino Resort
Starting at: $1,565.00 Adults – Double Basis
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS
Enclaved in the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, this Tropical Paradise is just a few hours away from most North American airports. Enjoy a well- deserved relaxing week at the beach in Ambergris Caye, Belize’s largest island. Once there, you will take on two special adventures and enjoy plenty of leisure time to lay-down on the beautiful sand and relax under the sun, or swim in the crystalline and tranquil ocean right in front of your hotel. If you want to get active, use of kayaks. bicycles and snorkeling equipment is free of charge.
This One Week Belize Relaxing Beach Adventure at Portofino Resort in Ambergris Caye offers a wonderful opportunity to unwind on the beach, with plenty of time to relieve stress and enjoy your surroundings. Portofino, the island’s best small boutique beachfront resort will be your tropical home while enjoying your snorkeling adventures to the Hol Chan Marine Park and Mexico Rocks.
- Seven nights hotel accommodations of your choice at the Beachfront Resort.
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airfare from the Belize International Airport to Ambergris Caye/ San Pedro
- Round trip transfers from the beach airport to the beach resort
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 2 Guided snorkeling excursions to the Hol Chan Marine Park & Mexico Rocks
- Snorkel gear, taxes and park fees
- Free use of Kayaks, bicycles, and Snorkeling Equipment
- Personalized services of our Belizean Hotel Associates
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing immigration and customs, please proceed to the Tropic Air counter to check-in for your connecting flight to San Pedro in Ambergris Caye (local airfare is included). On arrival at the airstrip, meet your host from the beach resort, who will provide you with a scenic boat rise to the Portofino Boutique Beach Resort for a seven-night stay in A/C accommodations of your choice with continental breakfast, service charges, and taxes included. The remainder of the day is at leisure enjoying the pool, sipping a drink at the bar, swimming in the Caribbean Sea, or just relaxing on a hammock, and enjoying genuine Belizean hospitality.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Natura Wonders of Belize | B.
Your vacation includes two fun adventures to be scheduled by your host. The Balance of the days is spent at leisure enjoying the beach, the resort or visiting the quaint village of San Pedro, or partaking on additional adventures.
- Hol Chan Marine Park / Shark Ray Alley Snorkeling Boat Excursion. Some of the best snorkel and diving sites in the world are located just off the coast of Ambergris Caye, so take advantage of a good thing while you can and see as many of them as possible while you’re here! Thousands of large and small fish inhabit this magnificent underwater National Park. The reef system that borders Belize was recognized as a World Heritage Site, by UNESCO, several years ago. Hol Chan or “Little Channel”, which cuts all the way through the reef, lives up to its reputation among some of the world’s best dive sites. Hol Chan is safe for beginners, and breathtaking for advanced divers. Don’t miss Hol Chan! Breathtaking coral of all descriptions abound in and around Hol Chan and serve as a habitat for literally millions of species of fish. Incredible stories are told frequently of the magnificence of this Marine Reserve and how well it is guarded and preserved. It’s a marine wonderland that every snorkeler and diver (beginner and experienced), must see.
- Mexico Rocks. On a class of its own, Mexico Rocks is one of the best snorkeling spots in the area that are right off the barrier reef. Mexico Rocks is a star coral patch that is located in the shallow waters midway between the reef and the island. The snorkeling at Mexico Rocks is very shallow, with a maximum depth of only about 12 feet. The fact that it is located well inside the reef, and protected from the bigger ocean swells, makes it very popular for beginner’s snorkelers. Experienced snorkelers will wow at the beauty of the corals and soft sponges.
Day 8 | San Pedro / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, boat transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON STARTING AT US$1,565.00
– SHARING DOUBLE ACCOMMODATIONS –
In Ambergris Caye: Portofino Boutique Beach Hotel. When you are looking for spacious and stylish accommodations on a Tropical Island and secluded white sandy beaches with swaying palm trees, Portofino Beach Resort is the perfect destination for you. The owners Jan and Sandra van Noord moved from Belgium to Belize in 2001 in order to build their dream resort.
Portofino Beach Resort is located 6 Miles North from the hustle and bustle of San Pedro Town, accessible mainly by boat. The property is 4.5 acres, including 330 feet of private beach. At the back of the property you will find the lagoon with mangroves, many different types of birds, and the occasional crocodile…
During the few years that Portofino has been open, it has built an excellent reputation all over the world with their guests, travel agents and wholesalers, due to the personal service and luxurious accommodations.
Portofino offers various types of accommodation, fully equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen cable TV, mini-frig, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi. Bathroom amenities include shampoo and conditioner. The Soap Butler Service offers the guests a choice of various scents of fresh cut soaps daily. Room service is offered to every room. Daily Housekeeping service is also provided. Beach service covers beach raking and cleaning every morning and arrangement of all hammocks and lounge chairs. Drinks service also extends to the beach for all guests
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children Policy. There are no special rates for children
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Celebrating three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients. Travelers choosing to participate in these vacation programs do so at their own risk. EcoAmerica Tours is not to be held responsible for injuries, damage expenses, and/or costs resulting from accidents or accidental death while participating in these vacation programs. Travelers have been directed to read these disclaimers. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC