8-Day Belize Beach Getaway at Ramon’s Village – From $1,379.00 Adults –
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UNTIL DEC 14, 2019
Enclaved in the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful beaches and crystalline waters, this Tropical Paradise is just a few hours away from most North American airports. Belize beach resorts provide the ultimate beachfront accommodations. Enjoy comfortably a week at the beach in Ambergris Caye, Belize’s largest island. Once there, you will take on three special tours and have leisure time to lay-down on the beautiful sand and relax under the sun, or swim in the crystalline and tranquil ocean. To soothe your inner adventurer, sightsee the town, meet the locals, and have access to some of the world’s premiere scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing.
This One Week Belize Beach Getaway at Ambergris Caye features a relaxing vacation package on the beaches of Ambergris Caye at Ramon’s Village, a Tahitian-like beachfront resort, conveniently located close to the village. Enjoy your holiday further while partaking on an exploration of the Lamanai Maya Site in the mainland and two Island activities, a snorkeling trip to the Hol Chan Marine Park, and a Sunset Cruise along the South Coast.
- Seven nights hotel accommodations of your choice at the Beachfront Resort.
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airfare from the Belize International Airport to Ambergris Caye/ San Pedro
- Round trip transfers from the beach airport to the beach resort
- Daily breakfast and 1 picnic lunch
- Guided snorkeling excursion to the Hol Chan Marine Park
- Snorkel gear, taxes and park fees
- Guided day boat/land trip to the Lamanai Maya Site
- Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Personalized services of our Belizean Hotel Associates
Day 1 | Welcome to Belize
After clearing immigration and customs, please proceed to the Tropic Air counter to check-in for your connecting flight to San Pedro in Ambergris Caye (local airfare is included). On arrival at the airstrip, meet your host from the beach resort for a short ride to the Ramon’s Village Beachfront Resort for a seven-night stay in A/C accommodations of your choice with breakfast and taxes included. The remainder of the day is at leisure enjoying the pool, swimming in the Caribbean Sea, or just relaxing and enjoying genuine Belizean hospitality.
Days 2 through 7 | Discovering, Exploring, Experiencing and Enjoying the Natural Wonders of Belize | B.
Your vacation includes three fun activities, to be scheduled on site. Once in San Pedro, please check with the Tour Desk at Ramon’s Village Resort to determine the days of operation of your adventures. The Balance of the days are spent at leisure enjoying the beach, the resort or visiting the quaint village of San Pedro or partaking on additional adventures.
- Hol Chan Marine Park / Shark Ray Alley Snorkeling Boat Morning Excursion. Some of the best snorkel and diving sites in the world are located just off the coast of Ambergris Caye, so take advantage of a good thing while you can and see as many of them as possible while you’re here! Thousands of large and small fish inhabit this magnificent underwater National Park. The reef system that borders Belize was recognized as a World Heritage Site, by UNESCO, several years ago. Hol Chan or “Little Channel”, which cuts all the way through the reef, lives up to its reputation among some of the world’s best dive sites. Hol Chan is safe for beginners, and breathtaking for advanced divers. Don’t miss Hol Chan! Breathtaking coral of all descriptions abound in and around Hol Chan and serve as a habitat for literally millions of species of fish. Incredible stories are told frequently of the magnificence of this Marine Reserve and how well it is guarded and preserved. It’s a marine wonderland that every snorkeler and diver (beginner and experienced), must see.
- Lamanai Ancient Maya Site Full Day Adventure with Picnic Lunch. Begin your day with a continental breakfast as your boat takes you around the island over to mainland Belize and up the Old Northern River. Your first stop will be the village of Bomba, famous for wood carvings, where your bus awaits to transport you over land to the New River. Here you board a boat for a leisurely ride along the river spotting flora and fauna as you make your way towards Lamanai (Submerged Crocodile). You may encounter a rich variety of bird life and animals indigenous to the area such as river otters, turtles, crocodiles and monkeys. Once at Lamanai a delightful picnic of local fare will be served. Then it’s time to explore the ancient Maya temples that majestically perch on the waters’ edge. The day ends as you make your way back to the island of San Pedro. A “beyond ordinary” experience.
- Sunset Sailing Cruise. Feel like Leonardo and Kate as they stood on the bow of the Titanic! Remember how he climbed up on the bow railings, then, as if he were Rocky Balboa, held his hands and arms skyward and shouted, “King of the World.” You, too, can be exhilarated to unbelievable heights as you and your honey, or your entire family, join our captain and crew aboard our 38-foot catamaran. Shortly after casting-off, the western sky will begin to fill with the golden glow of the setting sun. As it lowers behind the horizon, millions of diamond like reflections tip each wave and ripple as far as the eye can see. You’ll never forget the first time you experience this incredible display of Heavenly handiwork. Our return leg takes you in front of San Pedro where you’ll get a glimpse of what our town looks like at night. Listen as the Calypso beat fills the night air and your “Titanic” glides gracefully across the waves. Snuggle with your love ones and reflect upon the wonder of it all as the gentle Caribbean breeze massages you gingerly all the way home.
Day 8 | San Pedro / Belize International Airport / Home | B.
At the designated time, transfer to the local airstrip for the Tropic Air flight (local airfare is included) to the International Airport to check-in for your home-bound flight.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$ – NO MINIMUM GUESTS REQUIRED
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN BELIZE UP TO DEC 14, 2019
|RAMON’S VILLAGE RESORT||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 ROOMS)||CHILD2||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
VALID JAN 15 THROUGH APR 30, 2019
|Jungle Standard Cabana||$1,685.00||$1,447.00||$1,685.00||$698.00||$979.00|
|Seaside Standard Cabana||$1,769.00||$1,505.00||$1,769.00||$698.00||$1,070.00|
|Jungle Deluxe Cabana||$1,859.00||$1,564.00||$1,859.00||$698.00||$1,155.00|
|Seaside Deluxe Cabana||$1,995.00||$1,649.00||$1,995.00||$698.00||$1,292.00|
|Beach Front Room||$2,098.00||$1,725.00||$2,098.00||$698.00||$1,395.00|
|Guest Suite Sea View||$2,119.00||$1,739.00||$2,119.00||$698.00||$1,418.00|
|Mini Suite Sea View||$2,205.00||$1,797.00||$2,205.00||$698.00||$1,506.00|
|Beachfront Honeymoon Suite||$2,315.00||N/A||$2,315.00||N/A||N/A|
VALID MAY 1 THROUGH DEC 14, 2018 & 2019
|Jungle Standard Cabana||$1,574.00||$1,375.00||$1,574.00||$698.00||$873.00|
|Seaside Standard Cabana||$1,659.00||$1,433.00||$1,659.00||$698.00||$962.00|
|Jungle Deluxe Cabana||$1,749.00||$1,491.00||$1,749.00||$698.00||$1,046.00|
|Seaside Deluxe Cabana||$1,859.00||$1,564.00||$1,859.00||$698.00||$1,155.00|
|Beach Front Room||$1,967.00||$1,637.00||$1,967.00||$698.00||$1,264.00|
|Guest Suite Sea View||$1,989.00||$1,651.00||$1,989.00||$698.00||$1,285.00|
|Mini Suite Sea View||$2,075.00||$1,710.00||$2,075.00||$698.00||$1,375.00|
¹ Triple Occupancy share existing beds.
In Ambergris Caye: Ramon’s Village Beach Resort. Styled after the Tahitian cottages on the Polynesian island of Bora Bora, the cabanas at Ramon’s Village Resort are built from native materials by craftsmen utilizing the same skill and techniques the islanders used in the days of the great sailing ships. Ramon’s Village is a sanctuary nestled in a tropical garden of Royal Palms, bougainvillea, lilies, hibiscus and dozens of other types of tropical flora. Surrounded by the plant life are Mayan sculptures that provide a glimpse of the civilization that preceded us in this Caribbean paradise. Located directly on the beach, Ramon’s Villa Resort offer beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea and the Belize Barrier Reef. Individual and two story palm thatched cabanas provide an assortment of rooms and suites for every need.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Children policy2: maximum two children up to 12-year old sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with 2 adults. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults and 1 child.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 65 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards (filling out our Credit Card Authorization Form), checks, and PayPal.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B = Breakfast. L = Lunch. D = Dinner.
- All tour services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
OR CALL TOLL-FREE: (888) 601-8411
OR HAVE YOUR TRAVEL AGENT CALL US