Showing 9 from 9 Items
- $ 17598-Day Enjoy this Trek of the Inca Trail across the high Andes, through mountain passes & valleys. Discover ancient Inca Complexes and other archaeological sites along your trek to Machu Picchu.
- 8-Day Enjoy this Extraordinary Trek across the high Andes, through mountain passes and lush valleys. Experience beautiful landscapes, discover ancient Inca Complexes, and meet some of the local folks who call this beautiful land Home!
- $ 1785Enjoy your Peru Holiday further while partaking on the Adventure of your choice in Urubamba; Zip Line and Climb Pachar Mountain, or Ride an ATV through the mystical Andean countryside; or ride a Peruvian Paso horse to the local communities of Pumahuanaca and Palcaraqui.
- This 8-Day fully customizable Peru Ancient Civilizations vacation package includes the Nazca Lines, the Galapagos-like Ballestas Islands, Machu Picchu, and Cusco. It is the best vacation deal to learn about the great Peru Ancient Civilizations brought to you by EcoAmerica Tours.
- $ 1869You will tour Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and Machu Picchu in 8-Day; horseback ride to the Temple of the Moon in Cusco, view the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and ride the rapids of the Urubamba River in the Sacred Valley.
- This 8-Day Machu Picchu & the Amazon Expedition vacation package is a customizable experience to the best of Peru's diverse natural and cultural treasures while exploring Sacsayhuaman, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Lima & the Amazon on a river and land expedition.
- Fly Over the Nazca Lines & Paracas Bay with our 2-day vacation package that features a scenic flight over the mysterious huge drawings and a nature cruise to Ballestas Islands across Paracas Bay.
- Amazon Adventure at Posada Amazonas is a 4-day vacation package based at the Tambopata / Lake Sandoval area in Puerto Maldonado; featuring river, land based and other natural history experiences in the South Peruvian Amazon.
- With Peru Adventure Thrills 8 day vacation package, you will enjoy river rafting in the Urubamba River, ATV & horseback riding in the Sacred Valley and hiking the Inca Trail to visit Machu Picchu.